NoTouch Desktop™ is a hardware agnostic operating and management environment for Server Based Computing / Virtual Desktop / Terminal Services / Remote Desktop environments. These components together form NoTouch Desktop:
- NoTouch Receiver, the minimal-footprint operating system that runs on PCs, Laptops and Thin Clients various brands. It can run from USB sticks, network boot, CD-ROMs and the local hardware; if you want you can make it wipe out Windows. It comes with clients for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon View, Quest vWorkspace, MS RDP clients, Mozilla Firefox and many more
- NoTouch Center, the central administration solution for configuration, monitoring, update, remote-control of your endpoints
- Stratodesk Virtual Appliance, an optional component, that includes a preinstalled instance of NoTouch Center and a ready-to-run PXE/network boot server solution.
How NoTouch Desktop helps
- System administrators who wish to have a worry-free, no-maintenance environment by repurposing existing PCs and never have to touch them again
- CIOs who want a strategic, hardware-independent and cost-effective approach to endpoint computing instead of vendor-lock-in, retaining the freedom to chose hardware suppliers at any point in time
- IT companies who need to maximize value for their clients, maintain SLAs and keep flexible in terms of hardware
- Thin Client vendors who want the best Linux-based operating system and the best management tool in their product portfolio
- Hosted solution providers who want to lower the entry bar for their client by not requiring them to maintain a Windows OS and rather start on bare metal
Want to know more about NoTouch Desktop? Download the NoTouch Desktop data sheet here!
Interested? Try it out:
Our free evaluation version is fully-featured.
Questions? Write to [email protected].