Stratodesk Unveils New Version of NoTouch Desktop
Stratodesk today announced the availability of NoTouch Desktop 2.33.2. Revamped NoTouch Desktop offers increased performance, connectivity and value.
The latest version of NoTouch Desktop inter alia includes:
- Integration with the native Citrix VDI-in-a-Box Client to connect to a Citrix VDI-in-a-Box Server in three different ways (Citrix Receiver, Java Client, Web browser). NoTouch Desktop now enables to repurpose existing endpoints and to establish a connection to a VDI-in-a-Box infrastructure in under five minutes.
- Citrix Receiver 12.1 with flash redirection and USB support
- Firefox 12 with Flash Plug-in 11.2
- The remote tool Team Viewer to give fast and hassle free support
- much improved time zone handling
- Improve Quest vWorkspace configurability by adding configuration options
- Other 3rd-‐party client software updates
- Update NX client to 3.5.0-‐7
- Support 2X Client 10.1.1238
“Stratodesk’s latest version of NoTouch Desktop provides businesses with a best-of-breed endpoint OS and management solution that is even more versatile, easy to connect and cost effective,” explains Emanuel Pirker, Founder and CEO of Stratodesk. “We’re excited to provide a smart and effective, hassle-free, hardware independent solution for businesses moving to VDI. We are also very proud to present a rapid way for VDI-in-a-Box users to repurpose all their endpoints and connect to VDI-in-a-Box environment.”
For more information please read the release notes in our download portal or write to [email protected] if you have any questions.