Dream of working for a global innovation leader? Stratodesk has been at the forefront of technology for several years, providing a first-class work environment. More opportunity, more and true innovation, awesome atmosphere, responsibility, and fun – this what it’s like to be with Stratodesk!
Stratodesk is a software company that focuses on hardware agnostic thin client software and PC repurposing solutions. Stratodesk’s signature product is NoTouch Desktop. Stratodesk’s mission is to provide the most powerful and simple to use endpoint OS for VMware, Citrix and other VDI environments and a centralized endpoint management solution. NoTouch Desktop works on any kind of old and new desktop hardware (PCs, Laptops, Thin Client devices) and offers more security, better and easier client management, increased reliability and lower total cost of ownership to companies of all sizes. Stratodesk is led by an excellent management team, has a history and a tremendous track-record as a first-class supplier for enterprises as well as small business.
Contact us at [email protected] with your resume if you are interested in any of these positions. We currently do not sponsor US visas. No service providers please, will NOT contract a company – we are looking for full-time employees only.
San Francisco Bay Area & Sacramento, California, United States
No open positions at this time
Detailed position descriptions
Stratodesk is looking for a Sales Manager that will grow sales with new and existing customers. This individual should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team quotas with experience in B2B enterprise software sales.
- Develop a sustained sales pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with management
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’
- Use Stratodesk’s software to demonstrate its capabilities to potential clients in person or via web demo.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Follow the established sales process.
- Consistently and regularly use Hubspot to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience in the field of B2B, preferably IT and software.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to IT professionals and decision makers
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision-makers for our software
- Enjoys working in a targeted environment to challenge KPIs.
- Great negotiation and communication skills.
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong technology skills preferred – feel comfortable in a “technical” sales environment.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or other sales management software.
What we offer:
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning
- A very fast growing business
- Competitive remuneration
To apply, please send resume to [email protected]