Dream of working for a global innovation leader? Stratodesk has been at the forefront of technology for several years, providing a first-class work environment. More opportunity, more and true innovation, awesome atmosphere, responsibility, and fun – this what it’s like to be with Stratodesk!
Stratodesk is a software company that focuses on hardware agnostic thin client software and PC repurposing solutions. Stratodesk’s signature product is NoTouch Desktop. Stratodesk’s mission is to provide the most powerful and simple to use endpoint OS for VMware, Citrix and other VDI environments and a centralized endpoint management solution. NoTouch Desktop works on any kind of old and new desktop hardware (PCs, Laptops, Thin Client devices) and offers more security, better and easier client management, increased reliability and lower total cost of ownership to companies of all sizes. Stratodesk is led by an excellent management team, has a history and a tremendous track-record as a first-class supplier for enterprises as well as small business.
Contact us at [email protected] with your resume if you are interested in any of these positions. We currently do not sponsor US visas. No service providers please, will NOT contract a company – we are looking for full-time employees only. No recruiters, please!
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Detailed position descriptions
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide support to our customers for diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing NoTouch Desktop issues. You will troubleshoot the NoTouch Desktop platform in multiple types of virtual environments (Citrix, VMware, Microsoft) and take ownership of problem isolation and resolution, and bug reporting. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, able to work both from home and office, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Resolve customer problems via email, phone or occasionally via remote access
- Maintain customer loyalty through integrity and accountability
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with the customer with recommendations and action plans
- Escalate cases to management and/or engineering team when necessary
- Maintain control and management of the overall resolution for any escalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for re-use throughout the company and user base
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and other ecosystem applications
- Learn as much about our products and its ecosystem as you can!
- A strong and enthusiastic commitment to resolving customer problems in a high quality and timely manner
- Working knowledge of Linux systems
- System administration skills
- Detailed understanding of network architecture (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls)
- Fundamental understanding of shell scripting
- Some programming experience (especially in Python) is a plus, being able to basically understand source code
- Experience in virtualized environments such as ESX/vSphere, Xen, AWS
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and be in control of customers under all circumstances
- High energy, high integrity, grace under pressure – must be able to deal with difficult customer situations with professionalism
- Fluent English. If applying in Vienna, Austria, additionally fluent German communication skills required
- Live close by our office that you don’t mind commuting several days a week to the office, more often in the beginning
- You are not opposed to occasional travel to see enterprise customers
Note: There are openings in both the San Francisco Bay Area, USA, and Vienna, Austria. Please specify which location you are applying for.
Location: Vienna, Austria
Stratodesk is looking for a Sales Manager that will grow sales with new and existing customers. This individual should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team quotas with experience in B2B enterprise software sales.
- Develop a sustained sales pipeline by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with management
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’
- Use Stratodesk’s software to demonstrate its capabilities to potential clients in person or via web demo.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization.
- Follow the established sales process.
- Consistently and regularly use Hubspot to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience in the field of B2B, preferably IT and software.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to IT professionals and decision makers
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision-makers for our software
- Enjoys working in a targeted environment to challenge KPIs.
- Great negotiation and communication skills.
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong technology skills preferred – feel comfortable in a “technical” sales environment.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or other sales management software.
What we offer:
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning
- A very fast growing business
- Competitive remuneration
To apply, please send resume to [email protected].