Stratodesk has released service updates with new features, improvements and bug fixes but the most notable one is the much-improved boot time. We added many improvements to speed up the boot time such as not rehashing certificates at every boot, and improving connection start times. In addition, we included the most current clients (e.g. VMware View Client, Citrix Receiver) and also integrated the Oracle Secure Global Desktop (SGD) client.
The new software versions (OS, Center, and VA) are available for customers with current update subscription in our download portal. If you have questions regarding your update subscription please contact [email protected].
As always, we suggest updating to the current NoTouch Center to fully benefit from all the improvements made. For a complete list of updates, please see the release notes. Here are some of the highlights:
NoTouch OS 2.40.1665 and 2.40.1632
- Integrate Oracle Secure Global Desktop (SGD) client
- Update VMware Horizon View client to 4.4.0-5167967
- Update Flash to 18.104.22.168
- Add new parameters to control VMware Horizon View USB forwarding and drive redirections
- Increase socket timeouts for contacting management server
- Update Citrix Receiver to 22.214.171.12485126
- Much improved boot time
- Update Firefox to 45.8.0 ESR
- Update Flash to 126.96.36.199
- Update HDX RTME to 2.2.0
- Update Parallels RAS to 15.5.16129
- Do not rehash certificates at every boot. Speedup