Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365 are Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions that operate entirely in the cloud. When used in conjunction with Stratodesk NoTouch software, they offer a secure and cost-effective way to expand and oversee your virtual desktop deployment based on AVD.
Stratodesk Software is the Premier Solution for Azure Virtual Desktop/Windows 365 Endpoints
Stratodesk offers support for AVD on both x86 and ARM/Raspberry Pi devices
Leveraging Stratodesk and the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Linux Client on the Raspberry Pi unlocks key benefits for enterprises around the world including:
- Smooth and secure access to Windows on the Cloud.
- Unbeatable savings options and unlimited scalability.
- Secure endpoint operation and management for all x86 and ARM devices.
- Complete support for the US Government and Public Resource feeds. Check out our blog for a list of all the features we support.
The best way to consume Windows and Apps in Azure
Stratodesk is the perfect solution for anyone looking to:
- Convert devices to thin endpoints
- Enhance security, unify and standardize all devices
- Automate endpoint management from one platform
- Make the most of Windows 11 virtual desktops with multi-session
- Eliminate the need to update and maintain Windows endpoints
Optimize the performance of Microsoft Teams
Collaborate with ease on Microsoft Teams, optimized for Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365. Features include webcam support, USB headset redirection, and content sharing.
Get all the benefits of local Windows computing experience without the cost or hassle.
Stay on the very cutting-edge of VDI and Cloud technologies.
Subscribe to our newsletter: