A guest blog by Anja Grabner on the upcoming TechTalkPLUS Copenhagen.
We are happy to announce that this year we will again join our long-standing partner, Conecto, for its annual TechTalkPLUS conference in Copenhagen. This annual gathering provides an opportunity for attendees to get together and exchange ideas with movers and shakers in the IT, VDI, EUC and security sectors.
This year, the theme is centered on how best to deliver top notch customer experience in a dynamic workspace. The modern workplace is ever-changing and customers are faced with new challenges on a daily basis. For this reason, enterprises need advanced solutions that can not only help them efficiently and affordably tackle everyday business challenges, but also the more complex and unique challenges that inevitably arise overtime.
As a leader in end user computing solutions for VDI, DaaS and IoT, Stratodesk aims to solve IT challenges and woes by delivering the #1 endpoint operating system and device management solution, NoTouch Desktop. By providing an all-in-one endpoint operating and management solution, engineered with complex and mixed environments in mind, we help customers to re-focus on their core functions, day-to-day business challenges and assignments as they arise.
Visit our sponsored booth to learn more about:
– What sets Stratodesk apart:
- Repurpose PCs, Thin Clients, and Laptops into VDI Endpoints
– Built for security and a “zero-like” feel
– Support for x86 and Raspberry Pi (3 and 4)
- Citrix Ready workspace hub – powered by Stratodesk software and built on the Raspberry Pi Platform
– NComputing and ViewSonic has partnered with Stratodesk and Citrix to create the next generation endpoint device.
- Enterprise grade management solution, on-premises and Cloud based
– The only solution to offer native cloud-based and/or on premises management
Stratodesk’s latest product features on display at TechTalkPLUS Copenhagen:
- Disk Encryption
- 4K resolution (UHD) support
- HTML 5 Shadowing
- ThinPrint Hub Management
- Full Liquidware Stratusphere UX integration
- Day one Raspberry Pi 4 support
- Complete NVIDIA Jetson Nano platform support
Talk to us at TechTalkPLUS Copenhagen and let us tell you about Stratodesk’s various benefits including:
- DECREASED VDI/DAAS COMPLEXITY
The replacement of various operating systems installed on PC and Thin Client devices with NoTouch OS delivers a uniform user experience and decreases complexity.
- REPURPOSE EXISTING HARDWARE
As a hardware agnostic solution, NoTouch runs on 98% of all legacy, current and future x86 desktop hardware. Different kernel versions of NoTouch ensure optimal device performance.
- EASY AND SMART HANDLING
Easy, remote installation. Updates and management can be done over the LAN/ WAN.
- COST REDUCTION
Customers save on licensing and administration costs and effort. Repurposing existing hardware makes the purchase of new devices redundant.
Linux based, highly secure and centrally managed solution impervious to common security threats.
- GOVERNMENT & HEALTHCARE FEATURES
NoTouch solves essential compliance and security issues in the medical and governmental sector and supports a variety of key features.
We look forward to talking to current and prospective customers and supporting our partner, Conecto, at TechTalkPlus 2019 on 26 September 2019!
Si ses i København!
About the Author
Anja Grabner does Inside Sales focused on the EMEA market at Stratodesk. When Anja isn’t working, her hobbies include traveling and getting to know different cultures and languages. Back in 2012, she made a trip to Washington DC where she explored various historical sites, and in 2013 she had the opportunity to travel and study Korean in Seoul, Korea.
Learn more about Anja on our blog.