Running IT in a small business is tough – after all, end users and senior management expect more or less the same service level as big enterprises would, but with less staff, less consulting and less training.
Whatever you run, be it Citrix, VMware, Quest, Microsoft, the basic connectivity to your server can be taken for granted with NoTouch Desktop. Let NoTouch power your PCs, your Thin Clients, instead of the quagmire of old Windows installations, Windows lockdown tools and different proprietary vendor-specific Thin Client platforms.
There are so many things about business needs that can only be fulfilled by NoTouch Desktop:
- Hardware agnostic. NoTouch runs on standard PCs, and also on Thin Clients: whatever you have bought yesterday, it won’t be in your way today and tomorrow. NoTouch OS runs on all these machines and manages them all. NoTouch allows you to reuse existing hardware as well as buy new.
- Flexible network architecture. Can you integrate home workers? What about consultants and part-time workers? Give them access, but don’t sacrifice security or manageability – that is what only NoTouch does well.
- Fault-tolerant architecture. Our system is designed carefully so that not one component failure can bring the whole system down.
- Central Management. Includes tactical overview, group-based multilevel inheritance and individual group and client actions.
- Cost effective. It may be tempting to do nothing at all or go with so-called “free” tools for simple Windows lock-down. But these add complexity, they don’t reduce complexity. NoTouch builds on open-source software, but comes as a packaged ready-to-go-solution with commercial support for a very little price, so it combines the best of both worlds.
- Agile partnership. When you have made your decision, you want to see things moving fast – as a lot depends on it. Stratodesk is an agile company willing and capable of supporting you fast, then, when you need it.
- Fast and free support. Our basic e-mail support is free and you most likely won’t need any premium options.