Stratodesk enjoyed a busy day at CETPA 2015, exhibiting in booth 616 at the 55th annual CETPA conference at San Diego’s Bay Front Hilton.
A non-profit corporation, the California Educational Technology Professionals Association has dedicated more than 50 years of service toward activities that aim to improve the public education system. The annual conference featured quality sessions, dynamic keynotes, great exhibitors, and a variety of opportunities to support attendees in navigating and driving change through technology.
More and more K-12 schools are choosing NoTouch Desktop to simplify the management of their endpoint network. Why? Because NoTouch Desktop offers these benefits:
- Extremely easy set-up and use: Spend not one minute too much in reading complex manual, do not attend time-consuming training.
- Hardware agnostic: NoTouch runs on standard PCs, and also on Thin Clients; whatever you bought yesterday, it won’t be in your way today or tomorrow. NoTouch OS runs on all these machines and manages them all seamlessly.
- Fault-tolerant architecture: Our system is designed carefully so that not one component failure can bring the whole system down.
- Central Management: Includes tactical overview, group-based multilevel inheritance and individual group and client actions.
- Cost effective, educational-friendly pricing: It may be tempting to do nothing at all or go with so-called “free” tools for simple Windows lock-down. But these add complexity, they don’t reduce complexity. NoTouch builds on open-source software, but comes as a packaged ready-to-go-solution with commercial support for a very little price, so it combines the best of both worlds. Educational discounts available.
- Fast and free support: Our lightening-fast e-mail support is free of charge!
We enjoyed sharing all of these benefits with CETPA attendees in San Diego. But if you missed us at the booth this year, don’t worry. Visit www.stratodesk.com/download to receive a free trial of NoTouch Desktop today!