We are headed to VMworld 2019 later this month in our very own hometown of San Francisco.
Stratodesk will be exhibiting at VMworld 2019 booth 1763. At the show, we will be displaying the world’s leading endpoint OS and management solution –NoTouch Desktop. Also on display will be many of our integrations with our leading technology partners including: Liquidware, Imprivata and many more.
NoTouch Desktop is the ideal solution for your VMware Horizon deployment. Boasting hardened security and VMware protocols included natively in the OS, your NoTouch device is ready to connect to your environment directly out of the box.
Stratodesk software runs on and manages both x86 and Raspberry Pi devices in the same environment. Learn how you can leverage the full cost savings and power of our solution from the tech professionals who know best.
Reasons to add Stratodesk to your must see list of vendors at VMworld 2019 include:
- See the solution organizations across multiple industries choose to power and manage their VDI and DaaS endpoints in action
- Learn more about the cutting edge of the endpoint revolution – Stratodesk software runs on endpoints like the Raspberry Pi and the NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- Experience Stratodesk’s wide network of important technology and hardware leaders including NComputing, ViewSonic, ClearCube, LG and beyond
- Enjoy the Inside Track – the invite only event where notable members of the EUC community meet, talk, and have fun
- Stratodesk will have a wide variety of trade show giveaways and fun games at our booth this year including hand sanitizes, t-shirts, key chains and more!
- Stratodesk software fully integrates with Imprivata. See the joint solution at our booth!
Don’t miss out!
Learn More About The Joint Solution Before VMworld 2019
VMware is one of our most important partners. We couldn’t be more proud of how we work together to unlock unlimited potential for businesses and organizations around the world. We are an Advanced Level Partner in the VMware TAP program, certified VMware Ready for over 10 years now, and our software is current with the latest version of VMware Horizon Client.
For additional information on the Stratodesk and VMware Horizon joint solution, download our joint white paper that highlights the many benefits of a VMware/Stratodesk VDI deployment.
Stratodesk Is VMware Ready for 10 Years in a Row
This summer, Stratodesk announced that it is VMware Ready certified. That makes for more than 10 consecutive years of VMware certification from the #1 software solution for VMware Horizon endpoints. “
“We are pleased that Stratodesk NoTouch Desktop qualifies yet again for the VMware Ready™ logo, signifying to customers that it has met specific VMware interoperability standards and works effectively with VMware cloud infrastructure. This signifies to customers that Stratodesk NoTouch Desktop can be deployed in production environments with confidence and can speed time to value within customer environments,” said Kristen Edwards, Director, Technology Alliance Partner Program, VMware.
The Inside Track Event
Although invite only, the Inside Track encourages members from the EUC community to reach out to them in order to be included in the event.
This year, Stratodesk will again be sponsoring it. Check your inbox for the invitation to the event that will be held during VMworld. This year’s Inside Track will include an Anchor Steam Brewery tour and tasting!
If you are an EUC analyst/press/blogger/practice leader and are not in the Inside Track, please message Inside Track via their Twitter: @InsideTrackEUC