With it’s ultra-small form factor it’s well suited to constrained environments both in the office and at home.
By connecting to remote workstations via Teradici’s CAS (Cloud Access Software) the DX3240 delivers a highly responsive remote desktop experience with colour-accurate, lossless and distortion-free graphics – even for high frame rate 4K/UHD graphics workloads.
As such this is an ideal solution for those customers in the media & entertainment, medical & finance sectors who require a secure solution that provides the resolution, sound, and colour fidelity they need to create and work from anywhere.
|Operating System||Stratodesk NoTouch OS|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-10500 (6 Core, 12M cache, base 3.1GHz, up to 4.5GHz)|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 2666MHz (2 x 4B SODIMM)|
|Storage||256GB PCIe NVMeClass 40 M.2 SSD|
|Network||1Gbps RJ45 with optional WiFi|
|GPU||AMD Radeon Pro WX3200 (4 x 3840×2160 @ 60Hz)|
|Management||Stratodesk NoTouch Center|
Benefits & Features
- Powerful Intel Core i5 CPU for local processing performance
- Leverage PCoIP Ultra enhancements to provide an optimal remote desktop experience
- Secure 256-bit AES encryption so only pixels leave the data centre, and the data remains secure
- Support for up to 4 x 4K UHD displays (3840×2160) @ 60Hz
- Remote management options via Stratodesk NoTouch Center
- Multi-protocol support, including Teradici PCoIP, VMware Horizon, Amazon Workspaces & Citrix
The DX3240 running Stratodesk NoTouch OS offers an exceptional mix of flexibility and performance. Users will be able to securely & seamlessly connect to a variety of different hosts including hardware and software PCoIP, from both inside and outside the corporate network which can be centrally managed regardless of the endpoints location.
TechTalk #6– Announcing Amulet Hotkey DX3240
Stratodesk NoTouch OS and Teradici PCoIP Ultra come pre-installed, Amulet Hotkey DX3240 brings the enterprise-grade security and power providing the optimal virtual endpoint experience.