NoTouch Center 4.1.24, a new version of the management platform for NoTouch Desktop is available.
- Well integrated with the new Stratodesk Virtual Appliance
- Configuration options for NoTouch Desktop 2.35
- Windows installer now includes MySQL 5.5 instead of an older version and configures Windows Firewall
- Backup and migration export features
- Support for internal and external IP addresses in a NAT scenario
- Ease of management improvements
- Improve client-sent status values
The actual changelog and list of improvements is too long to be shown here. We kindly suggest to read the release notes that are available for download together with the actual release binaries.
NoTouch Center manages NoTouch Desktop 2.35 that has been released at the same time, plus all older versions. A current Stratodesk Virtual Appliance image 20130218 was released as well. All builds together form “Release Sonora”, named after Sonora Pass, a Sierra Nevada mountain pass connecting California’s Mono and Tuolumne counties.
Please log in to www.stratodesk.com/login to download or use the auto-update. NoTouch Center 4.1.24 is available to subscribed customers free of charge.
If you have any problems or questions on how to update to this release please contact [email protected]