Azure Virtual Desktop – AVD (WVD)
Essentially a Desktop-as-a-Service solution, Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop – AVD (formerly known as Windows Virtual Desktop – WVD) is based solely in the Cloud. AVD and NoTouch Software are best together – enabling you to securely and cost efficiently scale and manage your entire Microsoft Azure based virtual desktop deployment. A new choice DaaS platform is now available to Stratodesk NoTouch users!
Stratodesk Software is the Premier Solution for AVD Endpoints.
Connect to AVD directly out of the box with NoTouch OS.
New and existing devices are converted by Stratodesk NoTouch OS , replacing any native operating system on your device. For personal devices, Stratodesk can also be booted from a USB stick without replacing the underlying OS.
Stratodesk is the first to support AVD on both x86 and ARM/Raspberry Pi devices.
Leveraging Stratodesk and the Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Linux Client on the Raspberry Pi unlocks key benefits for enterprises around the world including:
- Seamless, secure access to Windows 10 instances in the Cloud.
- Unbeatable savings options and unlimited scalability.
- Secure endpoint operation and management for all x86 and ARM devices.
The best way to consume Windows and Apps in Azure.
Stratodesk is also the perfect solution for anyone looking to:
- Convert devices to thin endpoints
- Increase security
- Unify and standardize devices
- Automate endpoint management from one platform
- Take advantage of multi-session Windows 10 virtual desktops
- Never again have to spend the time and money on updating and maintaining Windows endpoints
Get all the benefits of a local Windows 10 computing experience without the cost or hassle.
Stay on the very cutting-edge of VDI and Cloud technologies.
Subscribe to our newsletter: