Since ever governments, at local, state and federal level, as well as armed forces have struggled with PC networks, as much as private enterprises do, with the additional hardships of budget cuts, staff limitations and strict security requirements. Thus, strategies like VDI have been adopted fast by government agencies through the United States and the world. Stratodesk provides software to diverse environments from county governments to US Armed Forces.
Whatever you run in your organization or department, be it Citrix, VMware, Quest, Microsoft, the basic connectivity to your server can be taken for granted with NoTouch Desktop. Let NoTouch power your PCs, your Thin Clients, instead of the quagmire of old Windows installations, Windows lockdown tools and different proprietary vendor-specific Thin Client platforms.
NoTouch offers unspoken security benefits – since it is so small, it can be PXE-booted without any local footprint, defeating keyloggers or similar Windows-PC-malware; or it can be reinstalled daily. Stratodesk maintains a US-government edition that includes DoD certificates, CAC support, FIPS wipe, and hardened security. Please inquire for more information (available only to US Federal agencies).
City and county administrations like to see something that is of course secure, but also incredibly easy to be rolled out and used, without extra training required. Try it yourself, you will be able to get up and running without training. State agencies, for example DMV, are highly dependent on providing an interrupt-free IT service to their employees at lowest cost. NoTouch can help with that.
There are so many more needs that can only be fulfilled by NoTouch Desktop:
- Scalability redefined. Our management tool scales up indefinitely. Our communication architecture supports large, global corporate networks, LAN, WAN, MAN, VPN, home workers.
- Hardware agnostic. NoTouch runs on standard PCs as well as on Thin Clients: do you waste your time thinking why those Wyse terminals person A bought can not be managed with the software of the HP terminals that person B bought a year later? NoTouch OS runs on all these machines and manages them all. NoTouch allows you to reuse existing hardware as well as to buy new.
- Fault-tolerant architecture. Our system is designed carefully so that not one component failure can bring the whole system down.
- Central Management. Includes tactical overview, group-based multilevel inheritance and individual group and client actions. Syncs with Active Directory and Novell eDirectory.
- Agile partnership. Once you have made your decision, you want to see things moving fast – as a lot depends on it. Stratodesk is an agile company willing and capable of supporting you fast, just then, when you need it. Should you suddenly find the need for a customization or something you didn’t think about before, we will solve it for you.
- Long-term and guaranteed support. We don’t force you into updates – while we advance our platform constantly you can update when you are ready. Our premium support options include the SLAs that you feel comfortable with.