On November 19th and 20th, Stratodesk will be exhibiting in booth 230 at the 54th annual CETPA conference. A non-profit corporation, the California Educational Technology Professionals Association has dedicated more than 50 years of service toward activities that aim to improve the public education system. The annual conference will be held at the Sacramento Convention Center and will feature quality sessions, dynamic keynotes, great exhibitors, and a variety of opportunities to support attendees in navigating and driving change through technology.
2013’s annual conference saw record attendance, and this year might be even bigger!
More and more K-12 schools are choosing NoTouch Desktop to simplify the management of their endpoint network. Why? Because NoTouch Desktop offers:
- Extremely easy set-up and use. Spend not one minute too much in reading complex manual, do not attend time-consuming training.Download, explore, use. It is made to be as easy as it can be.
- Hardware agnostic. NoTouch runs on standard PCs, and also on Thin Clients: whatever you have bought yesterday, it won’t be in your way today and tomorrow. NoTouch OS runs on all these machines and manages them all. NoTouch allows you to reuse existing hardware as well as buy new.
- Fault-tolerant architecture. Our system is designed carefully so that not one component failure can bring the whole system down.
- Central Management. Includes tactical overview, group-based multilevel inheritance and individual group and client actions.
- Cost effective, educational-friendly pricing. It may be tempting to do nothing at all or go with so-called “free” tools for simple Windows lock-down. But these add complexity, they don’t reduce complexity. NoTouch builds on open-source software, but comes as a packaged ready-to-go-solution with commercial support for a very little price, so it combines the best of both worlds. Educational discounts available.
- Fast and free support. Our basic e-mail support is free and you most likely won’t need any premium options.
We’re looking forward to sharing all of these benefits and more with CETPA attendees. Come see us at booth 230 in Sacramento!