Stratodesk is sponsoring a booth this year at Citrix Summit 2020. You can also sign up for a one-on-one meeting with us, made possible by the Sponsor Connect Program. Click the link below to find out more information.
Key Announcements Leading up to the Show
2020 is already off to a great start. We’ve made a few announcements that have sent shockwaves through the industry thanks to our role in releasing the RX420(HDX) Citrix Ready workspace hub from NComputing and the groundbreaking latest software generation made available just in time for the holidays, Velma Lakes.
The Latest and Greatest in Software Innovation at Citrix Summit 2020
At Citrix Summit 2020 we bring the previous decade’s culmination of incredible advancements in endpoint operating systems and management. The latest software generation in our legendary history of innovation, Velma Lakes, will be in display at Citrix Summit. Attendees will be dazzled by our software’s capacity to redefine end user computing with exciting new features and updates. A few of these include:
- A new graphical user interface
- New management features in NoTouch Center 4.3
- Brand new Cloud Xtension product
- NoTouch Cloud
- Flexible Device Update
- Disk Encryption
- NoTouch IoT
Stratodesk Velma Lakes is a master class in what software is capable of achieving when bolstered by power of tomorrow’s technology.
These innovations make using Stratodesk software with Citrix Workspace easier than ever.
Stratodesk’s latest software generation comes with the latest version of Citrix Workspace app. This is made possible thanks to our intimate collaboration with Citrix. It is easier than ever to connect your end users to their apps and data. Stratodesk software is ready to use directly out of the box, which means your converted devices will be, too. This is true no matter if your devices are located somewhere on premises, at home, or at remote locations around the world.
The Citrix Ready workspace hub Based on the Raspberry Pi 4
After a long wait, it is finally here. The Raspberry Pi 4 based Citrix Ready workspace hub comes with everything enterprises need to harness the full effect of their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops at a fraction of the cost of competing Thin Clients. Announced just a week in advance of summit, the new Raspberry Pi 4 is ready to take the Thin Client market by storm with new features like:
- Native dual display support up to 4K resolution,
- Built-in 5GHz and 2.4GHz dual-band WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet connection
- USB 3.0 (2 ports) and USB 2.0 (2 ports) with transparent USB redirection
- 2GB system RAM for faster local browsing and rendering support
- Integrated power button with sleep mode support
- Citrix Ready HDX optimized, Skype for Business (RTME) support
- Citrix Casting and Proximity Authentication, both exclusive features of the Citrix Ready Workspace Hub
- Fully locked-down Linux OS and device management, powered by Stratodesk software
- Built-in Kensington security slot; VESA mount kit included
Stratodesk NoTouch IoT Gives You A Glimpse into the Future of Work at Citrix Summit 2020
Lastly, come see how Stratodesk is reinventing the Industrial Internet of Things by delivering a solution that takes you beyond the workplace and solves challenges for industrial enterprises worldwide. Stratodesk software is perfectly poised to innovate IoT endpoints and gateways, and is more than capable of handling data processes and protocols. In fact, it’s already doing this to great effect.
We will also be hosting a few That’s it for now. Now pack your bags and get ready. We’ll see you at the show!