Stratodesk is looking for an experienced, motivated, and talented PHP Engineer for Business Processes to join our growing team!
As a PHP Engineer, you will be responsible for taking the Stratodesk customer and partner portal to the next level and will play an integral role in supporting Stratodesk’s continuous growth.
Additionally, you will work closely with sales, channel and marketing stakeholders, and be involved with all functions of the company.
This role will consist of requirement gathering and prioritization, developing the portal and architecture, and keeping stakeholders up to date on the development.
Stratodesk offers a very open and flexible work environment so you will have a lot of freedom and responsibility on how things are implemented.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather and maintain a list of requirements needed to develop the portal.
- Create and propose designs to meet the requirements and gain approval from development leads.
- Implement code, test and manage QA and UAT.
- Version management, suggestion and implement enhancement to the overall.
- Maintain a tight and professional communication with key sales and channel stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years experience in a similar position (or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience)
- Proven PHP development skills.
- Experience with complex mySQL schema setups and queries
- Familiarity with business processes, invoicing and reporting
- Good written and verbal skills with the ability to present data in a logical manner
- Natural curiosity to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Passion for customer satisfaction and product quality improvement
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks, organized
- Good at analyzing root causes for problems and improving processes
- Able to work independently with limited supervision but also able to take initiative within the team
- Ability to work with team members across multiple geographic locations
- Good command of English, other languages are a plus
Stratodesk is committed to providing solutions that power the future of work. We are a team made of knowledgeable tech professionals and innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work we do. If you fit the requirements listed above and want to be part of a fun, motivated and fast-growing team, we definitely want to talk to you!
Stratodesk is redefining endpoint computing by delivering a single endpoint solution for VDI, DaaS and IoT markets. Stratodesk’s cutting edge linux-based endpoint OS and management suite, NoTouch, is a next generation, hardware-agnostic solution that enables companies to cost-effectively manage their endpoints.
Founded in 2010, Stratodesk has rapidly grown to over 6000 customers and maintains strong relationships with many distribution and reseller partners across the globe. We are certified by and have long standing technology partnerships with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Citrix and VMware that ensure the highest product standards, innovative new features and complete and up to date integration of third party products.
Our customers include government and healthcare organizations, banks, armed forces, small/medium sized businesses and large enterprises in North America and around the world. Stratodesk is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Klagenfurt and Vienna, Austria.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send an email at [email protected]