Stratodesk is looking for a world-class Marketing Events Manager to energize our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Stratodesk.
In this position you will organize and drive customer, partner facing and corporate events with the responsibility of raising awareness, motivating engagement, and creating new opportunities.
The ideal candidate is charismatic, flexible, and comes armed with an endless supply of fresh ideas. The right fit will also have incredible organization, project management, and people skills with good negotiation tactics, self-starter attitude, a love for follow-up and keen reporting skills to show success via metrics.
- Strategizing, planning, and executing global 3rd-party, sponsorship and internal-facing events, including but not limited to: large trade shows, conferences, workshops, speaking engagements, webinars, roadshows as well as company events and partner events.
- Manage event participation/sponsorship contracts and fulfillment of deliverables, including booth selection, lead retrieval, bag drops, content, advertisements, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Develop and execute an integrated plan for each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, staffing, on-site logistics, housing and travel arrangements and internal goal alignment
- Run individual event budgets, with a focus on delivering high-quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the value of each event
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Partner with demand generation on pre- and post-event campaign deliverables
- Partner with the sales team to drive on-site meetings as needed
- Supervise the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are followed up with promptly
- Support creative team on various elements of event/booth design and experience
- Coordinate external vendor relationships, including negotiating budgets and contracts
- Manage webinars, including securing speakers, online logistics, driving attendance and managing implementation day of event
- Work as a part of the marketing team to develop and implement an ongoing, effective trade-show & events calendar by identifying event marketing opportunities
- 2+ years event planning experience.
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and external partners, managing budgets, vendors, and agencies, and executing multiple events simultaneously.
- Ridiculously detail-oriented with very strong project management skills.
- Solid understanding of the B2B event landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Available and willing to travel for out-of-town events, both domestically and internationally (projected to be between 15-25% of the time).
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
Why Work at Stratodesk?
Stratodesk is committed to providing solutions that power the future of work. We are a team made of knowledgeable tech professionals and innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work we do. If you fit the requirements listed above and want to be part of a fun, motivated and fast growing team, we want to meet you!
We are redefining end user computing by delivering an all-in-one solution for VDI, DaaS and IoT markets. Stratodesk’s cutting edge, Linux-based OS and management suite, NoTouch, is a next generation, hardware-agnostic solution that enables companies to cost-effectively man-age their entire secure digital perimeter. Stratodesk’s solution works seamlessly across x86 and ARM/Raspberry Pi based hardware products to provide a unified platform for your endpoints. It also increases endpoint security, simplifies user experience and allows customers to maximize the benefits of existing desktop hardware through PC Repurposing.
To apply, please fill out the form below