Stratodesk is looking for a multi-talented, seasoned Executive Assistant to be the right hand to our CEO and, by extension, support the work of our entire executive leadership. This role is integral to the vitality of our organization – as demanding as it is rewarding. As our main executive assistant for our entire American market and beyond, you will be able to play a fundamental role in facilitating the growth of an already fast growing organization.
For this reason, you will need to have an intense and relentless attention to details while also being mindful of big picture, strategic business goals. The right fit for this role will also be able to juggle multiple projects alongside ongoing tasks. Additionally, self reliance and interpersonal skills must be equally advanced and balanced in order for you to work with members at every level of our organization.
As our reach is global, the EA must also be able to factor in different timezones, international travel, communications with international employees and customers and more.
Ultimately, we need a self starter who approaches administration as a project with multiple processes, and takes pride in building those processes out.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Working closely with company executives both internally and externally.
- Managing all aspects of our executive leadership’s schedules including: calendars, conference calls, appointments, internal/external meetings, emails, travel and transportation.
- Assisting with additional needs as they arise.
- Acting as a liaison with internal team members (executives and business leaders), external partners as well as board members, investors, etc.
- Understanding business and executive team priorities and act accordingly using best judgement.
- Supporting communication, organization and general business needs as necessary, creating and maintaining documents, folders, filing systems, databases, and more.
- Supporting creation and distribution of presentations/materials for meetings, emails.
- Working with trade show and events manager to ensure events run smoothly.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of prior EA experience.
- Are forward thinking and constantly one step ahead.
- Can anticipate potential obstacles and challenges before they occur.
- Have an extreme attention to detail in composing and proofing materials.
- Are able to establish and maintain priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Have some prior experience in a startup or tech environment.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Are able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels.
Why Work at Stratodesk?
Stratodesk is committed to providing solutions that power the future of work. We are a team made of knowledgeable tech professionals and innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work we do. If you fit the requirements listed above and want to be part of a fun, motivated and fast growing team, we want to meet you!
We are redefining end user computing by delivering an all-in-one solution for VDI, DaaS and IoT markets. Stratodesk’s cutting edge, Linux-based OS and management suite, NoTouch, is a next generation, hardware-agnostic solution that enables companies to cost-effectively manage their entire secure digital perimeter. Stratodesk’s solution works seamlessly across x86 and ARM/Raspberry Pi based hardware products to provide a unified platform for your endpoints. It also increases endpoint security, simplifies user experience and allows customers to maximize the benefits of existing desktop hardware through PC Repurposing.
To apply, please send an email at [email protected].