Stratodesk is committed to providing solutions that power the future of work. We are a team made up of knowledgeable tech professionals and innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work we do. If you fit the requirements listed above and want to be part of a fun, motivated and fast growing team, we want to meet you!
Stratodesk is seeking a Jr. Java Full Stack Developer to aid in the development of our flagship product, Stratodesk NoTouch. The right candidate will be able to work well in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing, while prioritizing tasks, and able to work independently in a tight-knit but globally distributed team. Above all, the right candidate will show a natural curiosity for our unique technology space, and an openness and willingness to learn.
Daily life will consist of working on a globally remote team, which includes engineers, solution architects, along with other developers. Expect a flexible schedule, a wide breadth of technical work, virtual daily collaboration, and continual challenges!
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years experience in a similar position (or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience)
- Highly proficient in Java and its ecosystem
- Basic Database and SQL knowledge
- Hibernate or similar
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bonus points for Python, Linux, Networking know-how
- Willingness to learn and explore