Stratodesk is committed to providing solutions that power the future of work. We are a team made up of knowledgeable tech professionals and innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work we do. If you fit the requirements listed above and want to be part of a fun, motivated and fast growing team, we want to meet you!
Stratodesk is seeking a Senior Java Full Stack Developer to aid in the development of our flagship product, Stratodesk NoTouch. The right candidate will be able to work well in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing, while prioritizing tasks, and able to work independently in a tight-knit but globally distributed team. Above all, they will show a natural aptitude for leadership while not hesitating to also roll up their sleeves and code.
As the Senior Java Full-Stack Developer, you will take ownership of, as well as act as the lead maintainer for, an existing product. This includes architecting and acting as lead coder on a variety of new, mission critical features. In addition, the right candidate will be able to facilitate the move to a new UI structure, while working seamlessly with our dedicated designers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years experience in a similar position (or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience)
- Extremely proficient in Java and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with Struts, ORM like Hibernate or Torque
- Database and SQL
- REST, JSON, XML
- HTML5 and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, Websockets, HTTP, Networking
- Virtualization, VMs, Containers
- Willingness to learn and explore