Stratodesk today announced the availability of NoTouch Desktop 2.33.2. Revamped NoTouch Desktop offers increased performance, connectivity and value.
The latest version of NoTouch Desktop inter alia includes:
- Integration with the native Citrix VDI-in-a-Box Client to connect to a Citrix VDI-in-a-Box Server in three different ways (Citrix Receiver, Java Client, Web browser). NoTouch Desktop now enables to repurpose existing endpoints and to establish a connection to a VDI-in-a-Box infrastructure in under five minutes.
- Citrix Receiver 12.1 with flash redirection and USB support
- Firefox 12 with Flash Plug-in 11.2
- The remote tool Team Viewer to give fast and hassle free support
- much improved time zone handling
- Improve Quest vWorkspace configurability by adding configuration options
- Other 3rd-‐party client software updates
- Update NX client to 3.5.0-‐7
- Support 2X Client 10.1.1238
“Stratodesk’s latest version of NoTouch Desktop provides businesses with a best-of-breed endpoint OS and management solution that is even more versatile, easy to connect and cost effective,” explains Emanuel Pirker, Founder and CEO of Stratodesk. “We’re excited to provide a smart and effective, hassle-free, hardware independent solution for businesses moving to VDI. We are also very proud to present a rapid way for VDI-in-a-Box users to repurpose all their endpoints and connect to VDI-in-a-Box environment.”
For more information please read the release notes in our download portal or write to [email protected] if you have any questions.