The new scripting engine in NoTouch Center 4.2 “Cathedral Peak” is a true game changer. Next to the well-known and loved inheritance hierarchy this opens up another world of configurability and flexibility:
- Automatically set parameters based on hardware properties or script logic
- Distribute firmware updates more selectively
- Report values, hardware, status back into third-party systems
- Configure your NoTouch infrastructure based on information from third-party systems
- Extend the NoTouch Center GUI with your own functions
- Create URL-based actions for automated triggering of actions
For more information, including details on extending/installing your own engines, relevant settings, activating a script and scripting functionality, please visit the full article in our knowledge base.