Several Parts – One Whole
The workspace hub is built on the renowned Raspberry Pi3 motherboard, powered and managed by Stratodesk software, and enhanced with Citrix technology to allow for exclusive features like Citrix Casting. This is all boxed and sold by our OEM partners NComputing and ViewSonic at an affordable price. It is fully ready out of the box.
It is HDX capable and includes Flash redirection, Skype for Business, dual monitor support, H.264 decoder and is fully remotely manageable with NoTouch Center or Citrix Endpoint Management (formerly known as XenMobile).
Thanks to our automated management software, the workspace hub can be managed alongside existing x86 devices in a single pane of glass.
It Replaces Desktop PCs and Desk Phones
The workspace hub is the enterprise ready endpoint that not only delivers Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, but solves advanced and innovative use cases facing businesses.
Things like smart meeting rooms, and automatically logging users into their sessions via their proximity are now possible thanks to the workspace hub. Users are even able to carry Skype for Business sessions with them on the go on their smart phones from the workspace hub. This effectively makes desk phones obsolete, and the low cost and high performance also has the potential to make desktop PCs obsolete as well.
Features and Benefits at a Glance
- Ready out of the box – includes Citrix Workspace app and NoTouch OS preinstalled.
- Integrates with Imprivata Single Sign-On solutions
- Supports 2 HD displays via the secondary display adapter
- Is the cornerstone to Citrix Workspace IoT
- Built on the Raspberry Pi3 and available at a low cost
- Centrally managed by Stratodesk software
- Equipped with H.264 decoder