Stratodesk’s “Pay As You Go” pricing plan is available worldwide to help enterprises and organizations get through these uncertain times.
Businesses and organizations around the world are facing a critical moment as this emergency situation unfolds – they must be able to securely and efficiently supply remote workers with the apps and data they need in order to get their work done. In addition to our standard software licensing plan, Stratodesk is helping make this happen by offering a Pay-As-You-Go pricing plan. This new, flexible offering aims to help companies overcome spending freezes and widespread business disruption due to COVID-19. Customers can pay for licenses as they need them without being locked into any long-term contracts or commitments.
Stratodesk Pay As You Go Critical for Work from Home
The unfortunate rise of the Coronavirus is making many search for the best way to enable work from home. In fact, major enterprises and organizations around the world have already have urged their employees to work from home. That’s all well and good for enterprises that have the infrastructure for it. But what about those that don’t? More than ever, the real implications of the virus sweeping the world shows how important it is for companies of all sizes to have an effective remote work solution in place. Stratodesk software is that solution.
This is why Stratodesk enables remote work natively. It does this by:
- Supporting multiple VPNs including: Cisco AnyConnect, F5 CheckPoint, Fortinet, OpenVPN
- Providing Stratodesk Cloud Xtension for secure remote connection without a VPN
- Running on ANY device
- Enabling BYOD/personal devices via NoTouch Go
- Running on and managing Raspberry Pis, the ideal emergency scenario device
- Delivering the minimal footprint, Linux based OS, NoTouch OS, that secures endpoints and prevents common security exploits
- Enabling enterprises to manage their entire, secure digital perimeter from the safety and security of one location
- Seamless remote endpoint setup in minutes
- All major VDI/Cloud clients included directly out of the box
- Advanced endpoint management available in the Cloud – NoTouch Cloud
The Pay As You Go pricing structure has a 500 license minimum and a 90 day contract commitment. For more pricing and information, contact your preferred Stratodesk reseller or reach out to us directly.